The Rwanda Bar Association provide services to its membership including Training Programmes for Advocates; CAPA (Certificat d’Aptitude a la Profession d’Avocat) Certification; Medical Insurance for RBA members and their dependants; Providing Towhom it may concern document / Recommendation letter;Issuing Advocate Cards.
Condition of Access
- To be a Rwandan national
- To hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Law or its equivalent;
- To have a recognized certificate from Institute of Legal Practice and Development or its equivalence;
- Not to have been definitively sentenced to a term of imprisonment equal to or exceeding six (6) months
- To have passed the test conducted by the Bar Association;
- Not to have been convicted for the crime of genocide perpetrated against the Tutsi;
- Not to have been convicted for the crime of genocide ideology and related offences.
Foreigners may also be allowed to practice the Advocates’ profession on condition of reciprocity or in accordance with international agreements to which Rwanda is a party
Vacancy for the ICT Development Officer
In order to improve its medical department program the Rwanda Bar Association is seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional in charge of daily basis medical ICT system development activities and ICT support.
Forum des Jeunes Avocats. Kigali, 17-18 Janvier 2020
<p>Kigali, 17-18 Janvier 2020 . Pour la première fois le Barreau du Rwanda a organisé un Forum des J
read more ...